When cutting down trees leads to decarbonisation
Added: 30.12.2019 20:38:06 Views count: 190
30 December 2019
The first carbon negative company of its kind ...
DRAX is the largest renewable power generator within the UK, supplying 12% of the UK's renewable power. The company pioneers the largest decarbonisation project in Europe aftrer transforming four of its coal fire power stations to sustainable biomass. DRAX is getting even bigger through acquisitions while tapping into other renewable energy sources technologies. It has also announced its ambition to become the world's first carbon negative company of its kind and the anchor for a zero carbon economy.
Click here to find out more
- Reshaping a sustainability in E-mobility
- Pioneering the ultra-clean energy
- When cutting down trees leads to decarbonisation
- Motor-free solar trackers
- Harvesting chaotic motion into electricity
- From low wind speed to near hurricane
- Energy future is decentralized
- Flying powerplant under water
- Energy storage into salt
- Hot water into electricity