Flying powerplant under water
Added: 31.8.2019 23:20:11 Views count: 2017
31 August 2019
How to turn slow tidal and ocean currents into electricity ...
MINESTO, a Swedish technology supplier, won a Pioneer Industry Award in 2013. The company has found the way on how to turn slow tidal and ocean currents into electricity, which is an entirely new area of clean technology having a global potential.
Click here to find out more.
Would you like to invest in disruptive clean technologies? You can open your account at Saxo Bank, or you can try a free Demo account
If you are determined to open a personal or business account, let us recommend you as a new client. We can get a standard commission and you can get answers to your questions and get our assistance
- Reshaping a sustainability in E-mobility
- Pioneering the ultra-clean energy
- When cutting down trees leads to decarbonisation
- When cryptocurrency mining enables sustainability
- Motor-free solar trackers
- Harvesting chaotic motion into electricity
- From low wind speed to near hurricane
- Energy future is decentralized
- Energy storage into salt
- Hot water into electricity