Flying powerplant under water
Added: 31.8.2019 23:20:11 Views count: 299
31 August 2019
How to turn slow tidal and ocean currents into electricity ...
MINESTO, a Swedish technology supplier, won a Pioneer Industry Award in 2013. The company has found the way on how to turn slow tidal and ocean currents into electricity, which is an entirely new area of clean technology having a global potential.
Click here to find out more.
- Reshaping a sustainability in E-mobility
- Pioneering the ultra-clean energy
- When cutting down trees leads to decarbonisation
- When cryptocurrency mining enables sustainability
- Motor-free solar trackers
- Harvesting chaotic motion into electricity
- From low wind speed to near hurricane
- Energy future is decentralized
- Energy storage into salt
- Hot water into electricity