Motor-free solar trackers
Added: 23.10.2019 22:10:15 Views count: 217
23 October 2019
Impressive man hour per Megawatt factor measured ...
SUNFOLDING, a US technology supplier, has been recognized with the Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer Award in 2019. The company has introduced the motor-free solar trackers resulting in faster installation of solar panels at lower costs. With its impressive man hour per Megawatt factor measured, this unique technology is likely disrupt economics of utility-scale solar projects.
Click here to find out more
- Reshaping a sustainability in E-mobility
- Pioneering the ultra-clean energy
- When cutting down trees leads to decarbonisation
- Harvesting chaotic motion into electricity
- From low wind speed to near hurricane
- Energy future is decentralized
- When does a battery quality matter?
- Flying powerplant under water
- Energy storage into salt
- Hot water into electricity